Farmyard Finale!

This was our last week of all things farm-ish so we made sure to fill it with lots of farm animal fun!


We continued to do activities related to the letter 'C' like coloring this page from Homeschool Creations...

And this do-a-dot page from the same place...

And this tracing activity from Confessions of a Homeschooler!

Then took our toy pigs from a romp in the mud! Except it was REALLY good smelling mud - chocolate playdough to be exact!

The girls made footprints to create these cute little horsies!

Then Piper assembled this pig...

And later sponge painted him with brown paint to muddy him up!

She did some feather painting, which turned out to be really cool and extra fun since Mookie and Papa joined us for craft time that day!

Then we let a wind-up walking chick make his way through the paint! It was fun to see the tracks he made as he went along!

For a yummy farmyard snack, both girls helped me make haystacks!

They were very crunchy but delish!

Piper, my little puzzle addict, went right to work on these puzzles from Lawteedah. In a matter of minutes they were all completed! 

She also sorted small, medium and large pigs, a printable from Musings of Me.
New vocabulary word: medium!

Piper found this Cheerios book that I had picked up for Taitum. She really wanted to do it so I grabbed some Cheerios for her and was amazed at how long this kept her occupied!

Correction: Kept them occupied! Tait worked on the Sunmaid raisin book then they traded! They make pretty sweet little classmates, don't you think?!

We're off to more Easter-y type adventures next week!
See you all then!

I'm linking up to:





Best toys for toddlers


posted under , |

2 comments:

My Oatmeal Kisses said...

Wow! You did a lot of work! It looks like your little girl had a ton of fun. I loved the pigs playing in the brown mud playdough. Great stuff.

Elle Belles Bows said...

Great works! Love all that you are doing with your little one and the fun with the pig in the "mud" is so fun!!

Kerri

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I love motherhood.

We're a smiling family.

I'm a covenant keeper.

I love my husband.

I am above self pity.

I am a nation builder.

Motherhood=Adventure

Worth more than rubies.


“I am more convinced than ever that even in the midst of the mundane, burdensome, and oftentimes frustrating tasks of life allotted to me as a mother, God wants me to find his joy. He wants every single day of my life to be a celebration of his blessings, whether large or small. He wants me to celebrate life ~ the life He has given me.”

~ Sally Clarkson







My Hubby

My Hubby
He's my bestest.

Piper

Piper
She is my compassionate, dramatic, fun to be around 6 year old. She loves to shop, get dressed up fancy and anything else that screams girly!

Taitum

Taitum
She is my goofy, snuggly 4 year old who loves to sing and dance and smile all day long!

Renly

Renly
She is our one year old smarty pants! She does all she can to keep up with her older sisters and to keep them in line!

Recent Comments