Getting Back to Normal

Its amazing how good housework feels.
Especially planned housework.
I've missed my routine.
But first there was first trimester nausea,
then awful flu,
then bottomed out blood pressure that landed me in the hospital.
And the disorder in my home nearly kills me!
Not that its a terrible disaster.
But it hasn't been its normal self.
So for the last week, as I've been feeling better,
I've been fixing all that.
One day at a time.
I'm trying my best not to overdo it.
So its one major housekeeping task per day.
Plus LOTS of planning for the coming school year.
I'M SO EXCITED TO START SCHOOL AGAIN!!
Yeah, yeah, I'm a little strange.
(But you're the one reading this!)
Also, I sat down and planned all our meals for September.
Oh, how I've missed my meal plans.
Not that I'm complaining.
Despite my health issues, this summer has truly been a vacation-
Relaxing and rejuvenating.
I think that has a lot to do with my awesome little family
And their ability to be flexible and joyful and fun
Even when things aren't normal!

But it is so good to be getting back to to our version of normal!

So in the near future I'll be sharing our homeschool plan, this summer's giant blessing, and a photo shoot of the girls! I might even get around to telling you about how much I love cloth diapers, the adventures of moving 2 silly sisters into the same room and my contemplations on Sunday school and youth groups!

Aren't you excited?! ;)

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I love motherhood.

We're a smiling family.

I'm a covenant keeper.

I love my husband.

I am above self pity.

I am a nation builder.

Motherhood=Adventure

Worth more than rubies.


“I am more convinced than ever that even in the midst of the mundane, burdensome, and oftentimes frustrating tasks of life allotted to me as a mother, God wants me to find his joy. He wants every single day of my life to be a celebration of his blessings, whether large or small. He wants me to celebrate life ~ the life He has given me.”

~ Sally Clarkson







My Hubby

My Hubby
He's my bestest.

Piper

Piper
She is my compassionate, dramatic, fun to be around 6 year old. She loves to shop, get dressed up fancy and anything else that screams girly!

Taitum

Taitum
She is my goofy, snuggly 4 year old who loves to sing and dance and smile all day long!

Renly

Renly
She is our one year old smarty pants! She does all she can to keep up with her older sisters and to keep them in line!

Recent Comments