Pinteresting Recipes

Have you heard about Pinterest yet?
If not, you should check it out!
Its an amazing way to find ideas for just about anything!
I am a wee bit addicted!

I have found so many yummy recipes on there though!
It has somewhat rekindled my joy of trying new recipes out!
How could it not with hundreds of amazing photos thrown at me on a regular basis?!

Tonight I tried 2 new recipes found while 'pinning'.
So stinking delicious!
Seriously, go make it right now!
You'll never be the same!

 

And these little lovelies:
So very scrumptious!
The dough itself was to die for!
(Not that I tried it or anything...)
It was a far messier process than I expected -
It was pretty impossible to not burst the blueberries so the dough was dripping with juice.
But I'm not complaining.
The end result was well worth it!

 

So if you're not pinning, get to it would ya!
You might end up cooking something fantastic.
Or making a dessert stand out of a thrift store plate and glass.
Or learn how to unplug your drains naturally.
Or find out that you can print on fabric!!
Or discover how to make puffy paint for the kids!

And while your at it...

 
Follow Me on Pinterest

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I love motherhood.

We're a smiling family.

I'm a covenant keeper.

I love my husband.

I am above self pity.

I am a nation builder.

Motherhood=Adventure

Worth more than rubies.


“I am more convinced than ever that even in the midst of the mundane, burdensome, and oftentimes frustrating tasks of life allotted to me as a mother, God wants me to find his joy. He wants every single day of my life to be a celebration of his blessings, whether large or small. He wants me to celebrate life ~ the life He has given me.”

~ Sally Clarkson







My Hubby

My Hubby
He's my bestest.

Piper

Piper
She is my compassionate, dramatic, fun to be around 6 year old. She loves to shop, get dressed up fancy and anything else that screams girly!

Taitum

Taitum
She is my goofy, snuggly 4 year old who loves to sing and dance and smile all day long!

Renly

Renly
She is our one year old smarty pants! She does all she can to keep up with her older sisters and to keep them in line!

Recent Comments