When I'm With You

Last weekend, the girls and I went on a road trip with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law to visit some beloved Aunties.
This is always a wonderful getaway for me as there are so many others around who are more than willing to jump in and help, providing me with a chance to unwind and relax a bit!
I generally unplug, too.
Very little computer time, no camera.
I do splurge a bit and enjoy the luxury of cable while I'm away...:D
But overall it's nice to take a break from everything!


I may have enjoyed it all a little too much because the rest of the week since getting back has been super lax.
We pretty much mosied through each day - visiting the library, the park, Walmart (yes, around here we get excited about trips to Walmart!).
It's been wonderful!
It wasn't totally unproductive as I did do some major decluttering in preparation for a yard sale but even that was delightful since I LOVE organizing our space!


Next week is going to be much different.
Back to school for the girls, back to an exercise regimen for me.
Blah to exercise.
But Jillian beckons and at 3 months post partum, it is time.
Hubby has already been forewarned of the grumpies that will likely ensue.
Anyhow, that's still 2 sleeps away so let's not dwell on it, OK??

Instead, here is a song I just love and pics taken by Aunties last weekend!
(Plus one of Tait from the science fair that just melts me!)

Enjoy!







When I hold you in my arms, Love
Something changes
It's the strangest feeling
The things that used to matter
They don't matter to me




When I see you
And you're smiling
How my heart aches
So full it is about to break
You make me believe in love


I could never count all the ways
That you change me, Baby
Every day the sky is a deeper shade of blue
When I'm with you


 


When I hear you, and you're crying
It resonates, Dear
In a place I didn't know was there
You make me believe in love


 


I could never count all the ways
That you change me, Baby
Every day the sky is a deeper shade of blue
When I'm with you



Beautiful baby
You're sweeter than strawberry pie
Just like the morning
Your smile brings the sunshine


 
I could never count all the ways
That you change me, Baby
Every day the sky is a deeper shade of blue
When I'm with you



I could never count all the ways
That you change me, Baby
Every day the sky is a deeper shade of blue
When I'm with you




posted under , |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I love motherhood.

We're a smiling family.

I'm a covenant keeper.

I love my husband.

I am above self pity.

I am a nation builder.

Motherhood=Adventure

Worth more than rubies.


“I am more convinced than ever that even in the midst of the mundane, burdensome, and oftentimes frustrating tasks of life allotted to me as a mother, God wants me to find his joy. He wants every single day of my life to be a celebration of his blessings, whether large or small. He wants me to celebrate life ~ the life He has given me.”

~ Sally Clarkson







My Hubby

My Hubby
He's my bestest.

Piper

Piper
She is my compassionate, dramatic, fun to be around 6 year old. She loves to shop, get dressed up fancy and anything else that screams girly!

Taitum

Taitum
She is my goofy, snuggly 4 year old who loves to sing and dance and smile all day long!

Renly

Renly
She is our one year old smarty pants! She does all she can to keep up with her older sisters and to keep them in line!

Recent Comments