Sweet.


It's been a very sweet weekend.
Literally.
And times a million.

It all began with Spiderman cupcakes for the cutest little nephew a girl could have!
It was a bit of a novelty to make such boyish cupcakes.
Plus I love making cupcakes and decorating with brightly colored buttercream icing.
It pretty much makes my day.
(And I try my very best to not think about how much food coloring it took to obtain that Spiderman red.)

Also, the next time you pipe icing try this little trick.
It's made my life so much easier.
Since I ice so many cupcakes and all...



And then there was this beast.



Pretty much the craziest baking project I've ever been a part of.
Essentially 6 cakes and 3 pies.
Yes, the pies are cooked inside the cakes.
My sister-in-law asked me to participate in the creation of this cherpumple for her fiance's birthday.
(Although this one was a cherpecple since the pumpkin pie was substituted for pecan.)
My layer was the chocolate cake with cherry pie one.

I'm still in awe....

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I love motherhood.

We're a smiling family.

I'm a covenant keeper.

I love my husband.

I am above self pity.

I am a nation builder.

Motherhood=Adventure

Worth more than rubies.


“I am more convinced than ever that even in the midst of the mundane, burdensome, and oftentimes frustrating tasks of life allotted to me as a mother, God wants me to find his joy. He wants every single day of my life to be a celebration of his blessings, whether large or small. He wants me to celebrate life ~ the life He has given me.”

~ Sally Clarkson







My Hubby

My Hubby
He's my bestest.

Piper

Piper
She is my compassionate, dramatic, fun to be around 6 year old. She loves to shop, get dressed up fancy and anything else that screams girly!

Taitum

Taitum
She is my goofy, snuggly 4 year old who loves to sing and dance and smile all day long!

Renly

Renly
She is our one year old smarty pants! She does all she can to keep up with her older sisters and to keep them in line!

Recent Comments