Una and Fruit

This is the story that Piper came up with and took pictures of for the illustrations.
This was for our 'row' of The Little Bunny last week.
This is all her own work.
I simply wrote down what she dictated to me.
Without further ado...

Una & Fruit
by Piper


There was a blue pig named Una.




There was a horse named Fruit.


The fairies were nice to them and didn't eat them.

 

This horsey was nice to Una and Fruit.


His name was Peois.
(pronounced P-E-O-is)

The fairies, Una, Fruit and Peois had a dance.

 

Then they fell asleep.

 

 
When they woke up they climbed to the top of the castle.
They could see everyone from up there!



More people and animals came to live at the castle.
There were 13 living at the castle.



Then a funny cow came along.



They all laughed.



The End.



I had her story made into a book at the Walmart photo center and surprised her with it tonight.
She was pretty excited about having a book she created all on her own!
In fact, I tried to find it tonight to take a closer picture of but Matt informed me she took it to bed with her!









posted under , |

1 comments:

Suanna said...

That's a fun idea.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I love motherhood.

We're a smiling family.

I'm a covenant keeper.

I love my husband.

I am above self pity.

I am a nation builder.

Motherhood=Adventure

Worth more than rubies.


“I am more convinced than ever that even in the midst of the mundane, burdensome, and oftentimes frustrating tasks of life allotted to me as a mother, God wants me to find his joy. He wants every single day of my life to be a celebration of his blessings, whether large or small. He wants me to celebrate life ~ the life He has given me.”

~ Sally Clarkson







My Hubby

My Hubby
He's my bestest.

Piper

Piper
She is my compassionate, dramatic, fun to be around 6 year old. She loves to shop, get dressed up fancy and anything else that screams girly!

Taitum

Taitum
She is my goofy, snuggly 4 year old who loves to sing and dance and smile all day long!

Renly

Renly
She is our one year old smarty pants! She does all she can to keep up with her older sisters and to keep them in line!

Recent Comments