Friday Favorite Things{7}

Simple moments to warm the heart on these bitterly cold days...

So very curious about everything.
She stood and watched the mixer the entire time it was on.
I stood and watched her the entire time, too.


There's been a lot of this lately.
Big sister is determined that little sister will walk soon.
She is the sweetest little coach and Ren loves the special attention.


Opening her first ever paper snowflake.
Such delight!


Can you guess this babe's favorite treat?
It's a mess but this little face makes me squeal every time!
So. Much. Cuteness.


She encourages me everyday.
I am amazed at the person she is becoming.
She reminds me daily that I am her best friend.


Forever on the go, figuring out how to get from one place to another.
Watching her problem solve is a favorite pastime...


Sometimes that problem solving doesn't quite work out the way she thought it would.
Found her hanging out in the basket of clean diapers, all snuggled up and waiting for someone to pass by.


Fish tank cleaning day.
This scene made us all crack up.
Emma the fish looks so impressed.




friday favorite things | finding joy

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I love motherhood.

We're a smiling family.

I'm a covenant keeper.

I love my husband.

I am above self pity.

I am a nation builder.

Motherhood=Adventure

Worth more than rubies.


“I am more convinced than ever that even in the midst of the mundane, burdensome, and oftentimes frustrating tasks of life allotted to me as a mother, God wants me to find his joy. He wants every single day of my life to be a celebration of his blessings, whether large or small. He wants me to celebrate life ~ the life He has given me.”

~ Sally Clarkson







My Hubby

My Hubby
He's my bestest.

Piper

Piper
She is my compassionate, dramatic, fun to be around 6 year old. She loves to shop, get dressed up fancy and anything else that screams girly!

Taitum

Taitum
She is my goofy, snuggly 4 year old who loves to sing and dance and smile all day long!

Renly

Renly
She is our one year old smarty pants! She does all she can to keep up with her older sisters and to keep them in line!

Recent Comments